Who we are
Human Capital Providers Association of Nigeria (HuCaPAN) is the umbrella organization of registered and licenced recruiters in Nigeria, also known as Private Employment Agencies (PEAs). It was midwife by the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) and the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment, with international guidelines from the International Labour Organisation (ILO) in 2007. It was formally registered under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990 in 2010.
HuCaPAN provides platform for Private Employment Agencies to interact with the regulatory body (government), labour, communities and other relevant institutions within and outside Nigeria for the purpose of developing and promoting International Labour Organisation (ILO) standards and ethical practices in recruitment, deployment and Management of Manpower in Nigeria. HuCaPAN is a highly respected professional body.
“ANYWHERE A NIGERIAN IS FOUND WORKING; HE OR SHE MUST HAVE A DECENT JOB”
Aims and Objectives
- TO DEVELOP AND PROMOTE STANDARDS AND ETHICAL PRACTICES IN RECRUITMENT, DEPLOYMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF MANPOWER IN AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA.
- To create linkages among members.
- To provide a forum through which members may exchange ideas and information.
- To assist one another in conducting professional activities where necessary.
- To propagate and canvass passage of legislations beneficial to members.
- To enhance the ethics and values of the profession.
- To sponsor and conduct meetings, seminars and conferences geared towards enlightening members on the objectives of the Association.
- To inform members of legislations, developments and practices relating to recruitment, deployment and management of manpower.
- The recruitment of all categories of Manpower.
What We Do
The Association carries out the following responsibilities:
- Functions relating to the recruitment, deployment and management of all categories of Manpower.
- Liaising with all relevant governmental agencies having oversight functions over labour recruitment and all other related issues.
- Liaising with employers, workers organisations and any other organisation or individuals in and outside Nigeria in furtherance of its objectives.
- Liaising with international bodies, governmental agencies in furtherance of its objectives.
- Acting in an advisory capacity to national and international bodies on all matters relating to labour recruitment, and the Association’s objectives.
- All such other activities and functions as will further the course of the Association.
Dr. Olufemi Ogunlowo – President/Chairman
Amb. Chief Nzeribe Okegbue. Ph.D – 1st Vice President
Otunba Tunji Balogun – 2nd Vice President
Mr. Tunde Johnson (Esq) – 3rd Vice President
Mrs. Christianah Ubuane – Treasurer
Mr. Aderemi Adegboyega – Immediate Past President/Ex-Officio
Mr. Jide Afolabi – Executive Secretary/Secretary
- Proof of possession of Recruiters License from the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Copy of CAC Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certified True Copy of CAC Form C02 and C07
- Completed HuCaPAN Application Form
- Reference from two (2) HuCaPAN members (You can contact the Secretariat for this if you have any difficulty).
- Payment of Relevant Fees. (N10,000 Application Fee. N50,000 Annual Subscription – subject to change at any time as prescribed by the Executive Committee)