HuCaPAN was established in 2007 and registered under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990 in 2010.
To provides platform for Private Employment Agencies to interact with the regulatory body (government), labour, communities and other relevant institutions within and outside Nigeria for the purpose of developing and promoting International Labour Organisation (ILO) standards and ethical practices in recruitment, deployment and Management of Manpower in Nigeria.
HuCaPAN is not a trade union but a highly respected professional body registered under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990 in 2010.
HuCaPAN is made up of registered and licensed Private Employment Agencies in Nigeria. See our members here.
Yes, we charge membership subscription fees. You can view the membership fee here.
HuCaPAN is not hiring at the moment. But you can send your CV here on our Careers Page. You can also check our members-companies page for opening here.
Any other enquiry about HuCaPAN?
Contact the Executive Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com +234 8032520081 +234 7039771750 or visit our office here.
- Proof of possession of Recruiters License from the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Copy of CAC Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certified True Copy of CAC Form C02 and C07
- Completed HuCaPAN Application Form
- Reference from two (2) HuCaPAN members
- Payment of Relevant Fees. (N10,000 Application Fee. N100,000 Annual Subscription)
Apply for membership here. Or download the form here.
HUMAN CAPITAL PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (HuCaPAN)
338, Ikorodu Road, Idiroko Bus Stop, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria
Human Capital Providers Association of Nigeria (HuCaPAN) (2023) Powered by MEGATEK
Copyright © 2023 HUCAPAN. All rights reserved.